Seafood Pasta in a creamy cheese sauce is a delicious restaurant dish that you can repeat in your home kitchen. Trust me, All of your family will enjoy this meal.
The pasta can be made from black spaghetti (with cuttlefish ink) or other pasta, as long as it is made from durum wheat. The cream is suitable for 15 or 20 percent fat. If taken with a lower fat content, the sauce is likely to be thinner.
You can also take any seafood; I used a frozen mix. For two servings, you need 500-600 g.
- black spaghetti (or regular) – 180 g
- frozen seafood – 500 g
- cream 15-20% – 150 g
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp. l.
- butter – 1 tbsp. l.
- garlic – 4 teeth.
- Pecorino cheese – 30 g
- Dzhugas cheese – 30 g
- salt to taste
- Peel the garlic, remove the core (it is bitter), chop with a knife. Put water on spaghetti, let it boil.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater. Use cheeses with bright flavors.
- Pour a spoonful of Extra virgin olive oil into a wide frying pan and melt a little butter. Heat the garlic, occasionally stirring to reveal its aroma. Don’t burn it!
- Add seafood (no need to defrost).
- Cook the seafood for about 5 minutes, high heat, no lid. In a wide skillet, excess liquid will quickly evaporate. It is not necessary to evaporate it completely; let a few spoons remain – they will mix with the cream, it will be delicious.
- Pour in the cream.
- Add grated cheese immediately.
- Heat the seafood in a creamy sauce, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Don’t add salt because the cheeses are salty in themselves, and seafood has its own natural “salinity.” Try it – salt if necessary.
- In the meantime, the water in the pan should have already boiled, salt it, and toss the spaghetti. Cook according to the instructions on the package, then drain the water (look at the consistency of the sauce, if it turns out to be too thick, then you can add a little broth from pasta to it, I did not add it). Transfer the spaghetti to the skillet and stir to soak in the sauce.
- Serve hot seafood pasta. In addition, you can offer a glass of dry white wine.
Enjoy your meal!
I advise you to make a delicious, aromatic cheese, I mixed “Pecorino Romano” and “Dzhugas” in equal proportions. If you can’t find them, then take another high-quality hard cheese (if its taste is weak, then the amount of cheese can be increased to 100 g).